Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation ~ Psalm 25: 4-5

Monday, May 31, 2010

Revival Time

 

 

 

 

New Testament Holiness Church

Annual Camp Meeting

June 5 – 12  7:00p.m each night

I look forward to camp meeting time all year.  It’s great to just set aside the cares of life and spend that week soaking in the presence of God.  Sure has a way of getting my priorities straight!

Come expecting great things from the Lord…. He never disappoints!  I’ll be looking for you!!

If you need directions e-mail me, or the address is 2393 VZCR 1222, Grand Saline 75140 if you want to google it.

See ya there!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Kindle said...

I'll see if we can make a night or two!

Sis. Michelle said...

I cant wait either!!!!!:)