Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation ~ Psalm 25: 4-5

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Report Cards

I was doing some cleaning yesterday and came across some old report cards that Brian's mom had filled out for him. Let me just say that I now know for sure where the boys get it!!

  • Does work neatly??? needs improvement
  • Completes work required??? needs improvement
  • Is courteous??? needs improvement
  • Responds well to correction??? needs improvement
  • Shows respect for authority??? needs improvement


I don't know if I should feel reassured because he did turn out to be a fairly decent man..... or overwhelmed because it looks like I may still be fighting the same battles when they're in high school!!!

Guess that's just all the more reason for me to Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Kindle said...

well I'm glad you think Brian is "fairly decent!" that's funny

Amber said...

LOL! I don't know why but that was really funny! That was my report card!! Heehee!! and I'm a homeschooling mom!!

Faily Decent...heehee!!

Parked cars running for 4 hours heehee!!

A PVT....heehee...a blonde one!!! heehee!!

Me...too funny!

I love you guys!

Lisa said...

I gotta keep him humble.... ya know!! ;)