Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation ~ Psalm 25: 4-5

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Oh, Happy Day

This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24



Travis made me a bouquet the other day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The boys opened their produce stand today.... so far they've made $25!!! Exciting times around here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I want to take a minute to brag on the teenagers at our church. Saturday night each one got up and read a passage of scripture and then took a few minutes to talk about what they'd read and how they applied it to their lives. As someone who stutters and stammers around when I lead testimony service I appreciate how scary it can be to get up and speak before a group.... but they all did wonderfully!! As a mom of little boys I especially appreciate the teenage boys we have that my boys can look up to. I expect they're not perfect ;)...... but they are always faithful to church, take part in the worship and are attentive to the Word....... and (from what I see) respectful to their mommas!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This verse has been on my heart today.....
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight ~ Psalm 19:14

2 comments:

Jennifer Kindle said...

i quoted that verse to P last night

Sis. Michelle said...

Thanks Sis Lisa, wont be long and there will be 3 more great boys to follow....:)