Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation ~ Psalm 25: 4-5

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What a Life....

This is how my boys spent most of the day today.....


Well, that and fishing. To say they're filthy doesn't even begin to cover it, but they've had fun!
(notice my poor potato rows, between the rain and the boys they don't stand a chance)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I was babysitting today so I had to get up at a decent hour. So I was able to read my Bible before the kids got up, that really makes the day go so much better!

The older boys worked so hard in school this morning, they did a great job and were totally finished by lunch. They love that as much as I do because it means they have almost the whole day to play and it's been gorgeous outside.

I puttered around the house, did a little work in the yard, sat out in the swing and read.... a truly great day!

No comments: