Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation ~ Psalm 25: 4-5

Monday, April 5, 2010

Thinking About Joining the Circus

It has been One Of Those Days..... and it's not even half over!!

I overslept this morning, not by much but just enough to knock my day off. I was still able to get some bible study in while the house was semi-quiet, so that was good. Then the boys came running in shouting that we had baby goats.... also good, but required a trip down for everyone to check them out. They're adorable, but after playing outside and oohing and aahing over the babies the last thing the boys wanted to do was school..... not that I blame them.

I had a talk with the olders about choosing to follow Jesus and that He expects us to do everything without murmuring or complaining (Phillipians 2:14). And how when we find ourselves following satan's will by arguing and whining we can choose to stop and pray for Jesus to help us by taking away the bad thoughts and filling us with his goodness.



So today, when everything is taking ten times longer than it should, and I'm surrounded by bad attitudes..... I will choose to think on "God is good, His mercy is everlasting, and His truth endureth to all generations" Psalm 100:5

1 comment:

Jennifer Kindle said...

and I'll think on "Joy shall come in the morning!"