Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation ~ Psalm 25: 4-5

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Loving Spring

I'm loving this warm weather, the boys seem to be, too!!



This is their new favorite thing to do.





Travis really gets some air!!




I've started planting the garden, put out over 30 tomato plants yesterday and there are at least that many more in the green house waiting to be planted. Somehow we wound up with twenty-something squash plants. The kiddos are planning to have a produce stand this summer, hope ya'll like squash!!



Baseball practice has started, so the next couple of months will be crazy busy. Thankfully I only have one playing... if all three were I'd lose my mind! It's fun though, and a good experience for them.




I hope everyone is enjoying this spring after such a dreary winter. If you haven't taken the time to appreciate it.... what are you waiting for?? Slow down for a bit, sit outside this afternoon and just soak in God's goodness!

1 comment:

Jennifer Kindle said...

fun swinging!!!! see you thursday.