Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation ~ Psalm 25: 4-5

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Why I Do What I Do

This is for everyone who wonders..... or has asked..... why I would want to spend so much time with my kids.

It's also for everyone who only sees them a few times a year and they act like terrors those few times.





That is why I do it.

Because 98% of the time, that is how my boys treat each other. They have fun together, they play together..... and at 5:00 on a Tuesday afternoon the only care they have is to see how high they can swing.

That's why I do it..... and that's why I thank God every day for the wonderful family He has blessed me with and the desire He has placed on my heart to treasure every moment we have together!