Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation ~ Psalm 25: 4-5

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Not Tuesday, but.....

I should have testified at church tonight..... and I didn't.

It was on my heart for an hour before church, and right up until the service started I intended to..... but I didn't.

But I should have, I knew as soon as it was to late that I should have. And then once I heard the message I REALLY knew I should have!

So here goes, it's nothing new or amazing, just what God placed on my heart this afternoon......

I thank the Lord for being faithful, and for being patient with me. Every time I've fallen flat of my back and felt like I was starting over at the beginning.... He's never given up on me. Every time I felt like giving up, that it was just to hard and I couldn't go on.... He didn't give up on me. He held on to me when I didn't feel I had the strength to hold on. And He put His Spirit in me, so that even when I didn't think I could go on, the Holy Ghost wouldn't let me give up. I thank Him for being longsuffering, and I pray that I don't ever take His love for granted.

No comments: