Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation ~ Psalm 25: 4-5

Sunday, January 30, 2011

How to Run Off Your Friends

I really, really, really wish I had pictures to go along with this post… it’s just not going to have the same effect without pictures.  But, typically, I didn’t think to grab my camera!

In case you’ve ever wondered, the quickest way to freak out your friends and make them run away screaming is to invite them over on chicken butchering day.  Boys love it… girls, not so much! I asked my friends daughter if she wanted to be a farmer, she just looked at me with wide eyes and said “Not today”

2 comments:

Katie said...

LOL!!! That would definately do it!

Jennifer Kindle said...

i'm so glad I missed out....amber said the boys were getting after it!