Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation ~ Psalm 25: 4-5

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Answered Prayers

This is gonna be quick because it’s almost 10:00 and we still haven’t started school, but I don’t want to start school because we took off yesterday to go to Chuck-E-Cheese for Jake’s birthday and now I just want to take off today too, but we can’t skip another day so I’m stalling by writing this, but soon I’m going to have to get my rear in gear… how’s that for a run on sentence?!

God’s trying to move me out of my nice, comfortable box and I’m digging in my heels… it’s cozy here.  It started in bible study, and I made a few small steps, but Saturday night and last night’s messages were like crowbars prying me out.  So pray for me that I won’t let my shyness and nerves hinder me from being obedient to God’s will.

In other news… I’m so thankful that my God hears and answers prayers.  Two weeks ago I started praying two big-to-me prayers (nothing I could pray would be to big for God) within 3 days I was seeing answers to both those prayers and it hasn’t stopped. 

This week I was also told by two other people I have been praying for that God is speaking to their hearts.

And last night when I knelt down to pray at church my back started hurting, so right then I asked God for healing and immediately the pain lifted.

Too many times I’ve only silently thanked God for His goodness, now I want to publicly thank Him for answered prayers and for His mercy and grace toward me.

1 comment:

Jennifer Kindle said...

excited to hear more, sweet friend