Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation ~ Psalm 25: 4-5

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Still Alive

 

No, I haven’t fallen off the face of the earth!!  We did start school (more on that later) though…  so it kinda seems that way!

Our church has added some sermons to it’s website. So far I’ve only listened to the second one, it was really good… a confirmation of some things I’d been praying.

Things have been pretty quiet here lately.  I shut down the produce stand, and am trying to find the motivation to plant a fall garden.  We’re working on going to bed earlier and getting up before noon… it’s a work in progress,  the boys seem to have taken after my night owl tendencies.

I’ll post more about school soon, now the boys have come in from catching tadpoles and it’s time to get down to business!

1 comment:

Jennifer Kindle said...

i'm all over that fall garden of yours!!!! :)