Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation ~ Psalm 25: 4-5

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Quick Update

 

Please say a prayer for the New Testament Holiness Church in Kenya when you pray.  They are in the middle of a week long crusade/revival.  They were expecting about 200 people… before it even started over 300 had shown up, some walking for 2 or 3 days to be there!  how convicting for us lazy Americans who are to tired at the end of the day to drive 10 minutes to church! I forget the exact number but as of Monday I think around 20 had accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior!! 

It’s wonderful that so many people came to be in the revival… but the flip side is that all those people have to be fed.  Our church sent money last week and we’re sending more this morning, but please pray that God will provide the increase so that no one has to go without. 

No comments: