Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation ~ Psalm 25: 4-5

Friday, November 20, 2009

Why "Like Herding Cats"?

Well, if you've ever watched my crew in action you'd understand!! Trying to get them out the door or organized to go anywhere is like herding cats! Just when you get one heading in the right direction the other two take off.... up a tree or under the bed... you just never know. As I always say, it's never boring around here.



Recently the boys decided they'd had enough and decided to move out on their own.

It only lasted one day, and I confiscated the blankets before they could get them filthy, but they had a blast.

Unfortunately it rained soon afterward and cardboard houses don't hold up to good to rain.

They're adding on to the back porch now. I haven't checked it out today but I hear the drill running and lots of banging. From what I've gathered it's going to be a room for Mamaw and the cats!