Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation ~ Psalm 25: 4-5

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Only my second post and I'm already feeling the pressure!!

I was going to talk about reading with Cade... but the video is taking forever to load and I'm impatient.

I know I'm going to have to start taking more pictures. I was looking at my camera today and I still have pictures from last Christmas on there. I can't even remember the last time I had any developed.



Or, I could just put up old ones like this.....

Cause that's what we do out here when we're bored... we dress up the farm animals!!


They enjoy it.... or at least tolerate it!









Or maybe this one.... in case you can't tell, that is
a RAT!! It's like someone thought "How can I make a rat even more disgusting?? Oh, I know, I'll make it hairless!!"

YUCK!!










I'm sure I'll think of something to talk about! For now I'm just thankful for the great day we had today..... and that the Cowboy's pulled it off in the end. Oh, and that Buffalo didn't!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Kindle said...

You don't have to think of something to talk about....a cow wearing a hat and a disgusting rat is enough!!! Oh by the way...I have a post for you I'll share soon!!!!! Don't ask...it may take me a while to upload but I'm doing it just for you.

Lisa said...

I'm scared to ask!! It doesn't involve potty etiquette when at a friend's house does it?!?