Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation ~ Psalm 25: 4-5

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Follow-Up

 

Whew!! Our first week back went GREAT!

We hit a rough patch the first day when all three boys wanted to do math at the same time… three boys, three levels, new lessons and new concepts for everyone, all needing help at the same time does not equal a cool, calm and collected mama.  But we persevered and I laid down the law that we would stagger math the rest of the week.

All three vehicles decided to break down at the same time so we didn’t make it to the library… the big blue truck is running now but I’m not sure I’m up to driving it that far.  Thanks to our Goodwill run when we were in Austin I have several books here that will supplement our history studies for the time being so we’ll just play that by ear.

Now to gear up and do it all over again!!

No comments: