Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation ~ Psalm 25: 4-5

Monday, November 15, 2010

Praise Him

I wrote a long post this afternoon… and my computer ate it.  It was really good, too, sorry ya’ll missed it!  The condensed version is when we draw nearer to God He will draw nearer to us and all those things that seem so impossible to overcome now… habits, addictions, stinkin’ thinkin’… will not be so hard because we’ll be letting Him handle it instead of trying to do it on our own.

I’ve been thinking today about answered prayer and recognizing the hand of God.  I don’t ever want to overlook what God’s doing.  A friend is in the hospital, Saturday things were looking really bad and they were expecting to have to do surgery… Sunday she’d made a huge recovery!!  Miracles like that are kinda hard to miss, but what about the things that are easier to overlook.  The light bulb moment when it all clicks and the boys understand and put into practice the things I’ve been trying to instill in them.  Or the light bulb moment when it all clicks and I understand and put into practice what God’s been trying to the teach me!  I pray that we never fail to give God the glory for every thing He does.