Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation ~ Psalm 25: 4-5

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hi There…

Wow… life keeps getting in the way of my blogging! I tell myself I’m going to update more often, but it’s just not happening!

Somehow we’ve made it through our first 6 weeks of school, time sure flies!! After a bit of a rocky start the boys are doing great… not counting today, but daddy’s on vacation this week so all bets are off. ;) They’ve all settled in and are really working hard, thank goodness because with the way we’ve been sleeping in around here we’d never finish if they were lollygagging!!

We finally cleaned up the yard and moved all the farm implements back to the pasture, yea! There’s still a logging camp out by the road, but since that provides part of our income I guess it can stay.

Tomorrow Brian and I go to Tyler to have his head examined… praying there’s a simple answer to what’s causing his headaches. After putting up with them for years I am thankful he’s finally agreed to see a doctor.

Seems like there’s been more going on around here, but short of telling the horrible story about the cow getting it’s head stuck in the squeeze chute today, I can’t think of anything. And don’t ask… you truly don’t want to hear the cow story, it was pitiful.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Praying for Brian! I won't ask...I'm sure the cow story is truly as pitiful as you say:)

Sis. Michelle said...

Blahaa,we have a few cow stories also. Glad school is going well for you also, will also be praying for Brian.

Lisa said...

Thanks ladies, he's had headaches for years that last several days at a time. He never would talk to the dr about it so finally I did when we were there together! Saw another dr yesterday, but he doesn't think it's anything to worry about... gave him pain meds and going to do an EEG next month just to check.

The cow story is bad... I'm afraid if I told it some PETA person would see and come after us!!