Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation ~ Psalm 25: 4-5

Monday, July 19, 2010

Wild World of Cade

 

100_1031

This child constantly cracks me up.  He can be a bit of a challenge, but is such a joy at the same time.  You just never know what he’s going to come up with!

A few days ago he came up to me and said, “Why does it say no elephants in the swimming pool?”

100_1069

I have no idea… but given the size of our pool it seems like good advice!

3 comments:

Jennifer Kindle said...

that is funny

Katie said...

What is that a warning sign for anyway?!! LOL He is too cute!

Lisa said...

It's a woman leaning back, what looks like the elephant trunk is actually her hair... took me forever to figure it out! Warning to be careful not to get your hair sucked in the pump!