Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation ~ Psalm 25: 4-5

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Finally Home

I'm having internet problems, so no pictures yet.... but we had a great time on vacation.

It was wonderful to see my sister and her family again. Her baby is not a baby any more and it was so hard to say bye to him. I tried to sneak him in the back of the car but he decided he wanted to stay with his mom and dad!!

My boys got to go sledding for the first time... they had a blast, except for Jacob who spent most of his time crying in the car because he was cold. I can't really talk 'cause I was right there with him... I did manage not to cry from it but just barely!! Seriously, there is just no sense in people living in that kind of cold!!

Travis spent most of his time playing with their dog, Heidi. That boy really wants a dog. He was so good with her, so we'll see... maybe we can talk daddy into it.

We saw Niagara Falls and the Erie Canal, and Lake Erie from a distance. The boys were awesome on the drive, I was so proud of them. And, praise the Lord, we all made it home in one piece.

1 comment:

Jennifer Kindle said...

so glad you're home!!! can't wait to see the pictures.