Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation ~ Psalm 25: 4-5

Monday, December 21, 2009

Vacation Pictures

Cade found his favorite Christmas tree... and was so upset that I wouldn't let him have it!!





I think this one looks a little better!





We came a little closer to converting Uncle Richard to a Cowboys fan! He did promise to try not to hate them if Mamaw would promise to never buy Bubby another present that needed assembling!





Wagon full of boys!!




















Niagara Falls... can you tell it was COLD?!?
Please ignore how horrid I look in that picture, I can't be responsible for my expression in temperatures that frigid!
Doesn't Jake look like he's having fun??



















And Sledding!!
I don't know why all the pictures are of the kids backs.... I'll blame the cold for that, too!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

love the pics! My kiddos are BEGGING to go somewhere where they can play in the "real" snow! Looks like y'all had a great time! Merry Christmas to you all!