Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation ~ Psalm 25: 4-5

Friday, July 20, 2012

I’m Back!!!

 

Wow…. It’s been so long since I’ve blogged that I’d forgotten what program I use!

What a summer… 2 boys played baseball. That’s always fun!

We opened the produce stand for the month of June and made enough to more than pay for all the expenses of the garden, so that was a success!

I canned… purple hull peas, cream peas, green beans, pinto beans, tomatoes, rotel tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, V-8 juice, vegetable soup, tomato sauce, dill pickles, corn, salsa, grape jelly, plum jelly, dill relish, barbeque sauce, and… I think that’s all!

I froze… corn on the cob, squash, green beans, okra, and peppers.

Then I had to clean house all last week to make up for only spot cleaning for a month and a half.  I wish it was still clean this week!

There are a few things I’m pondering that I may blog about soon… on the other hand I started planning for school this week so that may be all I think about for a while… either way hopefully it won’t be another month (or two!) before I blog!

No comments: