Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation ~ Psalm 25: 4-5

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thoughts…

 

Spring in East Texas… it’s my favorite time of year!

Right now I’m sitting in my swing, listening to the birds sing and watching the boys fish.  They’ve been out there for hours, we had to make a special Wal-Mart run this morning for stink bait and worms!

My garden is planted… it took four days but I finally finished up today.  Now I’m just praying that another flood doesn’t come along and wash it away again.  We lost about half our potatoes the last time in rained but thankfully we had planted a lot so we still have plenty.

Last night’s sermon was on having a teachable spirit and letting Jesus be our teacher.  There are so many things the Spirit wants to teach us, so many things He would do through us, so many things He would do for us… if we would just be willing.  Not dig in our heels because we’re afraid of what He might ask from us.  Lord help me to be willing.

No comments: