Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation ~ Psalm 25: 4-5

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Matthew 25:40

If you have a moment go here and read about some of the work my church is doing to help widows and orphans in Africa.

About three years ago my pastor was contacted by Bro. Michael in Kenya. He had been praying for God to send someone to teach him and explain to him the things he was reading in the Word and miraculously a newsletter from our church found it's way to his mailbox! To make a long story very, very short Bro. Swain and a missionary team from my church traveled to Kenya that year to meet Bro. Michael and his family and minister there. After that trip they set up the New Testament Holiness Church International and things have not slowed down since. It's amazing to see what God is doing! At this time we have over 20 churches in Africa... with e-mails coming in all the time from churches and individuals all over the world.

If you go here you can see pictures and names of orphans and widows we are helping. If you feel led there is a paypal link for offerings or if you're unable to give at this time please pray for them. I'm thinking about printing out the pictures and spending a week praying with the boys for each one.

No comments: