Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation ~ Psalm 25: 4-5

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Top 10 Things NOT to say when asked "What?! No school today?"

 

10. Well normally yes, but this time of year I need help with the planting and plowing.  ~oops, this is the reason for when our school year stops and starts!  used this one!!

9. Goodness, no!!! I graduated 18 years ago, but thanks for the compliment!

8. No, we homeschool. We're just out to pick up a bag of pork rinds and some Mountain Dew, then we gotta hurry home to catch our soaps.

7. What?! Where did you guys come from?! Oh my gosh! I thought I told you kids to stay at school! I'm sorry. This happens all the time. (sigh) ~ gotta remember this one!

6. There isn't? Why, you'd think we would have seen more kids out then, don't you? ~have actually said this before but in my defense I was just clueless and actually being sincere…

5. We're on a field trip studying human nature's intrusive and assumptive tactics of displaying ignorance and implied superiority. Thanks for the peek! ~wonder if I could pull this one off??

4. On our planet we have different methods of education. (Shhh! No, I didn't give it away... keep your antennae down!)

3. Oh my goodness! I thought that today was Saturday...come on kids, hurry!

2. Noooooope.Me 'n Bubba jes' learns 'em at home. Werks reel good!

And the number one answer we should NEVER give to the question: "What? No school today?"

1. "What? No Bingo today?"

3 comments:

Katie said...

LOL,Lisa!!!! Thanks for the laugh!

Jennifer Kindle said...

these are funny....I need to come up with some new ones of my own.

Mimi said...

That is so funny. I really think you should use #5 next time.